Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weight Re-Start

So Tomorrow is a new start for a lot of things and one is a Diet -

Things right now have been hard; I've become used to things the way they were...

But things are changing and I would like to change with them-

 
 

At first this Diet idea wasn't really mine, but after tonight I have been thinking,

And looking at old pictures of me and now, a lot has changed...

 
 

But there are something's I need to change along with it. For better

I think that it would help in the long run, so I have started this plan and

Journey hoping that I can regain some of my esteem from the year's journey…


 

Whatever has past let is such pass… Whatever is to come let it come gracefully…

With God's dear blessings I hope, to all of you, whoever read this…

And join me on this Long road…Towards health and possible new beginning's

For a Better year, a better life for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment