Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Because of Him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc
There was a man once - he was a man....
or some it seemed, I fell deep in love hopelessly seeing him as a man.
Than one day I woke up, in the sands hearing what this man had done....
This love of my life, selfishly I had clinged to some thing that was not supposed to be...
I loved a boy, who should have been a man...turned in to a father before he wanted to...
Treated a woman like a tool, an a child like a prop..
What I learned may  I never have to relearn..there is love and likeing - but love is never likeing
more than it is love...and love can not be more than likeing.... you have to have both sometimes, but not more than each other...and they both have to love and like..not just one...
God will watch over all...
I have learned alot because of  him..
I pray he grows to a man one day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOKI_tIBWVIHow I felt once...But things Change....Bless you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment