Sunday, February 6, 2011

School

When I was younger I never thought that I would want to go back to school so much…

But times have shown me that I can help out so many people if I do, so many have been in my shoes..

With few people to understand them when they come home, so this is my plan…

I am going back to school( started ) and going to do my BS in Psychology and then I am going to move on to

My Masters in psychology and then on to my counseling licensing and going to be a help in some way to the same families that mine was , and still is

Prior military, with knowledge of long times apart and quick coming home and moving out again…

So many people don't get where they are and how it's hard to adjust things like that. . .

Most people think its supposed to come normal to a Soldier, but in most cases its taught over time, and it's all self-taught…

Its something you have to learn on your own there is no one that really gets in your very shoes…lots will say they know…but no one really knows…

Bless everyone's path as they travel- Cat out….

No comments:

Post a Comment