Saturday, July 23, 2011

They want.....

They want me to be bitter...
They want me to be sad....
They want me to shutter...
They want me me to be like them..
They want me to conform..
They want me to be like them....
But my God did not make me  like them..
He did not  get me over this mountain just to fall I the gully...
He came in the darkest of my hours when no one would help..not one would answer..
When every one sad I will help you out... and when you need them where did they go..
This is what they wanted me to stay sad..
They wanted a reason to show sympathy .... and say oh look she is never going to get over what happened...you know what happened( because they where there...just didn't see them)
Because it gives them something to talk about...well here we go... God lets give them something to talk about:)
Because I aint the one they want....lol
http://youtu.be/w7FasupDizg

No comments:

Post a Comment