Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pride

What is it that  moves some one before they fall on their face, and see they can't make it alone....
Pride...
What is it that hold them back from taking in the words of friends and family when they think they know better....
Pride...
What is it that causes them to never accept a hand when they fall down so low all they see is the sand??
Pride....
But what can they let go of to get all the things they lost back??
Pride...
When it is that we admit we can not  do it alone that is when we WIN- Because God can come and carry us in his ...
Pride we are strong -
In him alone can we  walk
Once we hit the lowest of the low...and we want to sink...
What other way is there...
As a dear friend told me....You can sit in the Dam hole...or you can get off your ass and climb Out....
I chose to reach out - I know my stubborn pride will hold me down and has before...
But it ain't about me...
It stooped being about me along time ago...Pride holds strong when you have worked to be proud and you have to learn all over again...there is different kind of pride...and ain't your own...That's a hard rock to break, but I've been trying to break it alone....and the funny thing is ....I  am never alone..:) No matter how many people turn from me  seems certain ones never turn, though I thought they held things against me, They learned something I am still learning , let it go...the past....
My stubborn Pride.....

No comments:

Post a Comment